- Customizable user interface
- Deep CAD, CAM and MS integration
- Free classification systems
- Short mouse paths
- Intuitive work
- Strong user orientation
- Individual workflow specifications
- Adjustable statuses, rule sets, etc.
- Indiv. Couplings to external systems
- Future-oriented technology basis
- Unfindable Windows archive
- Stable in case of system or network failure
- Encrypted data transfer
- Revision management DIN EN 9001
Over 6,000 users trust GAIN Collaboration
1 system - 3 variants
GAIN Collaboration View
Let's take a look
Search, view and print documents. For example, in sales or in work preparation.
Learn more about GAIN Collaboration View.
GAIN Collaboration Office
Link, generate and manage non-CAD documents such as MS Office, neutral formats, etc.
Learn more about GAIN Collaboration Office.
GAIN Collaboration Professional
Product Data Management
Manage CAD, CAM and Office documents. Integration in CAD, CAM, ECAD and MCAD applications. PDM functionalities, for example, for process management, workflow, access management, automation and connection to external systems such as ERP or DMS.
Learn more about GAIN Collaboration Professional.
Your very own PDM
- Extension of the system with additional database fields
- Design of the user interface: For example, input and search mask
- Configuration of interfaces - for example to CAD systems
- Determining the way numbers are generated
- Defining sets of rules for the creation of documents
- Free definition of status transitions
- Individual setup of toolboxes and menus
- Free design of folder structures for search and retrieval
- Administrators can store selection lists and boxes for standard entries in the database themselves.
Example Add database fields: Large number of free database fields in the standard system. Add new fields or tables using graphical database editor. Without SQL knowledge.
Learn more about the customizability of GAIN Collaboration.
For individual workflows & processes
Every company has its individual requirements. GAIN Collaboration adapts to your needs. Not the other way around.
- Integrated workflow manager for system processes
- Workflow Programming Interface.
Learn more about possible processes and workflow with GAIN Collaboration.
Example: Graphical status configuration for simple, intuitive definition of the sequence, properties and conditions of almost any workflow. Complex workflows can also be implemented by integrating specially programmed workflow scripts. Also for additional functions.
Archive: Unencrypted and inaccessible
A high degree of security for document storage and archiving: Documents can only be accessed via the PDM system. Direct user contact with archive files is impossible. Even the preview of a document in GAIN Collaboration is not done via the archive document.
File transfer: Encrypted
GAIN Collaboration executes the transfer of archive documents to a user's computer (client) in encrypted form. Only those who have this SSL key can open and edit documents (files).
Rights system: As you wish
The rights system gives you control over the documents managed in it. For example, you can set up that departments outside of design only see released documents. In this way, you rule out the possibility of incorrect statuses entering production.
For revision Copy
Revision management automatically creates a copy when a document is revised (changed). At the same time, all stands in GAIN Collaboration will be lifted. In this way, you can track what has happened to a document at any time. A prerequisite for certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
What users say
Your 1st step to GAIN Collaboration. Order a free demo:
Or do you have any questions
to GAIN Collaboration?
Please contact us: 0521 967 613 – 0