ZW3D PDM interface
Deep CAD integration – control and management of relevant PDM information
many time-saving automatisms and functions – Multi-CAD
Hand in hand with GAIN Collaboration
Thanks to the deep, bidirectional connections between GAIN Collaboration and ZW3D, GAIN Collaboration also increases your productivity in this area. Many functionalities are available directly in the PDM ZW3D interface via an integrated menu.
GAIN Collaboration manages all document types of ZW3D via this PDM interface.
Bidirectional matching of file properties and copying of complex structures (drawings with external references) are standard functions.
Simply capture parts lists from ZW3D and transfer them to GAIN Collaboration. Let us support you as a designer.
Features & Functions at a glance
- Management of assemblies and individual parts
- Parts usage list
- Management of all ZW3D formats and document types
- file property matching
- Entering the CAD parts list
- Bidirectional matching of properties
- Presentation of uses and references
- Place components in assemblies
- Connecting new documents to the GAIN system
- Management of external references
- Automatic neutral format setting
- Automatic filling of title blocks via properties
- Structure copy and revision
Interfaces: Benefits for all
Employees can, for example, call up or print out parts lists, material or weight information. Or generate neutral formats (for example PDF, TIF or DXF).
GAIN Collaboration is CAD-independent. This allows you to use several CAD systems in parallel via the interfaces offered.
Current: Always up to date
GAIN Collaboration interfaces are always up-to-date. As soon as the release of the corresponding CAD application is available, the new GAIN Collaboration interface will appear shortly.
Your 1st step to GAIN Collaboration. Order a free demo:
Or do you have any questions
to GAIN Collaboration?
Please contact us: 0521 967 613 – 0