ZWCAD PDM interface
Deep CAD integration – control and management of relevant PDM information
many time-saving automatisms and functions – Multi-CAD
Hand in hand with GAIN Collaboration
Thanks to the deep, bidirectional connections between GAIN Collaboration and the PDM interface ZWCAD, GAIN Collaboration also increases your productivity here. Many PDM functionalities are available directly in ZWCAD via an integrated menu.
GAIN Collaboration manages all document types of ZWCAD.
Functions to, for example, automatically fill a title block, insert geometry as a block or external reference, or create a block are standard functions.
Or: Simply let ZWCAD capture parts lists and transfer them to GAIN Collaboration.
Features & Functions at a glance
- Management of external references
- Parts list management
- Parts usage list
- Automatic filling of block attributes and info points
- Single and structural copy
- Management of all ZWCAD formats and document types
- File property matching
- Entering the CAD parts list
- Presentation of uses and references
- Insert blocks and / or external references
- Connecting new documents to the GAIN Collaboration System
- Automatic neutral format setting
- Automatic filling of title blocks via properties or attributes
- Structure copy and revision
- Function for inserting drawing frames and title blocks
Interfaces: Benefits for all
Employees can, for example, call up or print out parts lists, material or weight information. Or generate neutral formats (for example PDF, TIF or DXF).
GAIN Collaboration is CAD-independent. This allows you to use several CAD systems in parallel via the interfaces offered.
Current: Always up to date
GAIN Collaboration interfaces are always up-to-date. As soon as the release of the corresponding CAD application is available, the new GAIN Collaboration interface will appear shortly.
Your 1st step to GAIN Collaboration. Order a free demo:
Or do you have any questions
to GAIN Collaboration?
Please contact us: 0521 967 613 – 0