Put together your own personal PDM system. Simply adapt the system to your habits. Typical PDM functions gladly accept your very personal specifications. And your company’s.
GAIN Collaboration is completely geared to you
Graphically customizable user interface
All settings of the GAIN Collaboration System can be configured individually via graphical menus:
- Input masks, toolboxes and menus can be set up individually and conveniently at system runtime.
- Design your own search masks and folder structures for faster searching and finding of documents.
- Customize the entire GAIN Collaboration user interface quickly and individually via simple configuration menus.
For example, adjust …
- the configuration of the property matching for documents
- the creation of neutral formats
- the configuration of the viewers used
- the status management
- the license and update management
- the database adjustment
YOUR SPECIFICATIONS COUNT
Flexible number generator
WHO MAY DO WHAT?
Rules and regulations are used to control and maintain access rights in companies. And so the acceleration of processes. If the status changes, the right to a document also changes.
Rulesets can be set up at any time via workflows and special permissions in GAIN Collaboration. The user administration shows you an overview of all assigned rules.
User and group management
SIMPLY CREATE GRAPHICALLY
Ensure property matching
What document metadata, such as weight or material, is relevant to your business?
In GAIN Collaboration, you simply define these specifications via the graphical property matching. In the next step you define the exchange of these metadata (properties) between GAIN Collaboration and specific documents:
2. from the document on GAIN Collaboration,
3. or vice versa.
Changing documents is the order of the day. You can set up customizable change processes so that you can track all changes at any time. You can perform a revision for individual documents as well as for entire structures.
In contrast to the history entry, GAIN Collaboration gives you an overview of all changes to a document via the change history:
- Who did an audit and when?
- When was a document created?
- Who edited it?
- Who changed it?
- Who released the document?
Status: Information and configuration
Supplement database fields
GAIN Collaboration displays document information via flexible masks. Using the graphical mask editor, you can adapt the – also different – masks to your requirements at runtime.
For example, an Inventor part can be a production part or a standard part. In this respect, the mask may look different.
In addition to displaying document information, the mask is also used for document search and document creation.