Put together your own personal PDM system. Simply adapt the system to your habits. Typical PDM functions gladly accept your very personal specifications. And your company’s.
GAIN Collaboration is completely geared to you
Graphically customizable user interface
- Input masks, toolboxes and menus can be set up individually and conveniently at system runtime.
- Design your own search masks and folder structures for faster searching and finding of documents.
- Customize the entire GAIN Collaboration user interface quickly and individually via simple configuration menus.
For example, adjust …
- the configuration of the property matching for documents
- the creation of neutral formats
- the configuration of the viewers used
- the status management
- the license and update management
- the database adjustment
Flexible number generator
Rule sets can be set up at any time via workflows and special permissions in GAIN Collaboration. The user administration shows you an overview of all assigned rules.
User and group management
Ensure property matching
In GAIN Collaboration, you simply define these specifications via the graphical property matching. In the next step you define the exchange of these metadata (properties) between GAIN Collaboration and specific documents:
2. from the document on GAIN Collaboration,
3. or vice versa.
In contrast to the history entry, GAIN Collaboration gives you an overview of all changes to a document via the change history:
- Who did an audit and when?
- When was a document created?
- Who edited it?
- Who changed it?
- Who released the document?
Status: Information and configuration
Supplement database fields
For example, an Inventor part can be a production part or a standard part. In this respect, the mask may look different.
In addition to displaying document information, the mask is also used for document search and document creation.